[Electronics-Talk] Motion Sensors and Remote Access

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Sep 10 15:27:43 UTC 2016

I am interested in the devices that plug into the wall, and the item plugs
into the device. Do you know any brand names? There is *a lot* of stuff on
Amazon, and the search filters do not help much, so I need a little more
information. Finally, I do not plan to get an Amazon Echo. From what I have
heard, it has a lot of different functions, and I am not interested in
those, nor do I want to pay extra money for functionality that I will not
use; apologies for not being more specific in my original post..

Nicole