[Electronics-Talk] Instant Pot Cooker

Mike Sedmak mcsedmak at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 21:14:05 UTC 2016

I have the bluetooth model.  All functions are available and accessible using their iPhone app.
I usually just use the "manual" setting for pressure cooking where I can set the pressure to high/low, and the cooking time.
Once you start the cook cycle you can read the current temperature and remaining cook time.

Thanks,
Mike

Sent from my iPhone, please forgive the typos.