[Electronics-Talk] Second Generation Victor Stream for sale

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Tue Sep 13 00:51:56 UTC 2016

Hi we have a gently used victor reader stream Second generation for
sale and it's been gently used. All presets and info have been removed
so another NLS key can be put into the unit and all yo uhave to do is
connect it to wifi once it's been registered.

We're asking $200 or best offer for the device and wil include shiping
and send it free matter. If you are looking for one, you can email
tonysohl at samobile.net or tina sohl at: tinabir80 at gmail.com

--
Jesus answered, "I am the way,the truth and the life. No one comes to
the Father except through me.