[Electronics-Talk] transjam bluetooth headphones?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 11:09:30 UTC 2016

Transjam headphones Bluetooth?	Hi folks,
I've been using a pair of Transjam Bluetooth headphones for about a year
now. Last week they began to power off after 20 minutes. I bought another
pair and the same thing happened, yes I used a new charger.
Might anybody have any insight into this issue? I took the new pair back so
I could get a refund, but I like the style and functionality of the
headphones. Also if anybody can offer a brand they like that won't break the
bank, please let me know. I mostly use them to listen to music when I'm
excerisizing or watch shows not meant for my kids to hear.
I prefer the kind that go over my ears v. inside the ear canal.