[Electronics-Talk] Setting Up a Wemo Device

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Sep 30 23:58:44 UTC 2016

                I recently purchased a Wemo device. The setup instructions
in the app are pictures. My friend helped me set it up, but, because he had
never done it before and VoiceOver can confuse people, I let him do most of
it. We were going to disconnect the device so that I could reconnect it, but
we ran out of time because we were having problems that we had to trouble
shoot. Has anyone ever setup a Wemo device, and, if so, what are the steps?

Thanks,

Nicole