[Electronics-Talk] aira vs be my eyes

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 21:45:46 UTC 2017

Sorry if it goes to everyone. I can't seem to figure out how to get it to one person is down.

I wanted to thank you for agreeing with the thought that I was having. And giving me a good reason. I know you get what you pay for. My dad always said that. So, thank you for telling me what I already knew. Sometimes you have to hear it from someone else.

Jenny