[Electronics-Talk] Roomba Vacuum Cleaner

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Thu Apr 13 21:48:13 UTC 2017

Hello:

A follow--p to my previous message for clarification.

1. The Roomba 650 and up has a scheduling feature which will allow you to
decide the time and frequency of cleaning your apartment or home. The 630
does not have this feature.

2. Chris Grabowski from Mystic Access owns the 630 model. On his podcast,
he stated the Roomba models talk. However, he discovered it himself as the
manual didn't discuss it all.

3. The purpose of my original post was to:
A. Find out whether blind people used this product and the model number
(if they remember)
B. Accessibility of the Roomba vacuum models

I will post a description of the 650 model from the Amazon website. I would
love the 880, but don't want to pay $800, or thereabouts.