[Electronics-Talk] Roomba Vacuum Cleaner

cheez cheez at cox.net
Thu Apr 13 22:06:47 UTC 2017

Leslie, I don't blame you.  If that $880 model doesn't wash dishes and
windows, or mop floors, [and I'll throw in make gumbo, sense I had some 2
Fridays ago], it can stay where it is.
I had a brother-in-law buy a canister vac that cost $900 back in the 80's.
It was supposed to cut hair.  However, he never got it to do nothing but
suck dirt.

Vince