[Electronics-Talk] Mini guide

Mark McCracken markmccracken at cox.net
Thu Apr 20 18:02:04 UTC 2017

Hi Jenny,

I have a Mini Guide that I bought in 2006, and a Buzz Clip that I bought
last year when they first came available in the USA.

They are both here on the shelf, unused, since I got a new Guide Dog back in
February.  I'm not interested in selling them, but would be willing to let
you try them out for a week at no cost.  I would only ask that you ship them
back to me in Oklahoma at the end of the week.

Please write off list if you are interested.

H T H

Mark

markmccracken at cox.net