[Electronics-Talk] Roombas

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Mon Apr 24 22:21:34 UTC 2017

Hi Annely:

I've been doing a little more research on the Rombas. From the info I've
gathered so far, only the 900 series has an app. All of the other models
(500, 600, 700, 800, series) do not connect to the Internet. However, that
doesn't mean that blind people can't use them, which is why I inquired a
week ago. The advantage to having a model that uses the asp is that it
would allow us to control the unit more easily. The app lets you do things
like schedule cleanings or notify you when the job is done if you're not
home. While these things may not be essential, having more accessibility
would be a huge plus!