[Electronics-Talk] Mini guide

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Apr 28 11:59:27 UTC 2017

Yes, I think the BuzzClip is light enough to put on a T-shirt collar.  It
also has a lanyard, which I put around my neck to be sure it doesn't fall.
But I wouldn't use it with the lanyard alone.  It needs to point straight
ahead to be useful, and it would flop around if it wasn't clipped to
anything.
Tracy