[Electronics-Talk] Looking for the BSC Talking Clock or something that is very similar

rhonda bryeghtstar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 15:06:11 UTC 2017

Hello I am looking for someone that might be selling the BSC Talking Clock.
I know that the person who was selling it, is no longer doing so.
I bought a single copy for my desktop, and would like to put it on my laptop but the registration unlocking code will not work.
So hopefully someone can point me in the right direction to get another copy, or one that is similar or something that works like it.
I love this clock.
Thank you to who ever will be able to help me.

Psalm 118:24
This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it
(KJV)