[Electronics-Talk] Sorry to highjack your post sorry to highjack your post but just got a bluetooth keyboard and when I tried to enter the email name it wouldn't come up and the list of possible names wouldn't come either.

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 07:42:25 UTC 2017

Say for example, if I want to download something for the Vatican II, and it was an audio file. Like a narration. Is that a possibility? From Daisy?

My brain is not functioning correctly apparently. Do you mean that I could stick something in the NLS player? There's no way and holy blank that I could afford and Victor reader stream. Even used.

Software as well. Can you maybe well, I'll look at that site. That should be interesting. Hopefully, I can get something for free. I think maybe you said that? Can't remember.

Jenny