[Electronics-Talk] some success running Sling TV and HULU Live on Fire TV

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 03:35:40 UTC 2017

Thank you for this great info. I was just looking into Sling TV this afternoon because I wanted to be able to get the Hallmark movie mysteries channel. I like the sound of the Amazon Firestick device you mentioned. I did discover that You tube had the Hallmark movie mysteries channel there and you can wathc/listen to episodes there. Not sure about described shows there though.
If anyone has any experince getting shows other ways, I would greatly appreciate it.
Lori AKA food Lady

Sent from my iPhone