[Electronics-Talk] Pressure Cookers

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 00:07:27 UTC 2017

Hi there all,

There is one called the Insta pot, that is both a pressure cooker, and a crockpot. I have the app on my phone because I wanted to check it out. It does a lot of stuff and I will get one when I have the cash.

Anyhow, that's definitely one to look into. Especially considering that it does two things.

Jenny