[Electronics-Talk] Using an iPad pro to complement your workflow?

Santiago Velasquez zanty410 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 03:37:41 UTC 2017

Good day to you all, I hope this email finds you well.

I have been looking for a way where I don’t need to carry my 15 inch mac book pro all the time. The best solution is using an iPad pro and the google sweet of apps.

I was thinking of the iPad instead of a surface, since most of the google sweet of apps aren’t fully accessible in a regular desktop operating system. However, the IOS versions of the apps should be accessible.

Has anybody tried this setup? I plan to use them with voice over.

One hesitation that comes to mine when thinking about the Google sweet of apps, is that I will not have the same level of accessibility when using the web versions of the apps if I want to continue the work on a computer.

Does anybody have any other suggestions?

Also, I saw a couple of months a go in this list, a link to tips and tricks on how to use the google sweet of apps with a screen reader. I just can’t find it. If anybody has the link, could they share it again?

Thank you very much.
Kind regards
Santi