[Electronics-Talk] Pressure Cookers

Cook, Shannon Shannon.Cook at sccb.sc.gov
Tue Aug 22 15:54:24 UTC 2017

The electric one I have is a Cook's Essentials brand from QVC.  It has actual buttons that beep when pressed.  The release valve can be switched for a quick release, or you can leave it for a slow release.  It is super safe and very accessible.  You can use it as a slow cooker, steamer, rice cooker, and some more.   You can also set it to start on a delay.  It is not used with an app, but that is not a drawback for me.  We really love it.  We use it in spells though.  I hope this will help you decide.

Shannon Cook, MSW, CPM