[Electronics-Talk] Good morning everyone,

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Aug 22 22:21:46 UTC 2017

Hello,

NLS does have a book called "Pressure Perfect."  I have found it works well
for the I P.  With regard to veggies, I find that most times are a little
too long, unless you prefer your veggies soft.  On the other hand, I
increase the time for steel cut oats, since I like them a little softer than
they come out with the recommended timing.

I believe the I P  is a really great appliance, especially with the
Bluetooth app for the iPhone.

Warmest Regards,

Fred