[Electronics-Talk] microwave needed

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 15:49:06 UTC 2017

Hello,

Well, my microwave died! So, I obviously need a new one, and wanted the latest word on what’s available now, as to accessibility. Won’t pay for a talking one, because too expensive and mostly not big enough (I really do cook sometimes, so need room for a large casserole dish or whatever). Looking for a countertop model, large but not the biggest they make. Any input from those satisfied with their current appliance, appreciated! Thanks.

Sandra

One can never consent to creep, when one feels an impulse to soar.
(Helen Keller)

---