[Electronics-Talk] New Victor Stream Trek $570 and new victor stream 2 $329 on sale!

Adaptive Information Systems Inc. aistech at ameritech.net
Sun Aug 27 18:59:17 UTC 2017

New Victor Stream Trek $570 and new victor stream 2 $329 on sale!

August 27, 2017

Hi Folks,

          I wanted to remind all of your that Adaptive Information Systems
Inc. has the  lowest prices on the new victor stream trek for $570.00 and
free ups shipping and for the new victor reader stream second generation
device, my price is only $329.00 and free UPS shipping.

Of course, you get all the extras that only AIS offers, free Braille users
guide, everything labeled in Braille, playlist, podcast feeds, mini audio
tutorials, and more!

          Below is the direct download link for the webinar that HumanWare
and Greg Stilson held August 24, 2017, if the link doesn't go right away to
the download, then copy link in to your browser. I didn't have time to clean
it up, but it is recorded on my victor stream 2 off my cell phone.

http://downloads.adaptiveinformation.org/Brochures/HumanWare%20low%20vision%
20and%20blindness%20products/blindness%20products/humanware%20victor%20strea
m%20trek%20webinar%20august%2024%202017.mp3

          According to the VP of HumanWare sales the special pricing for the
Victor Stream Trek is still good until HumanWare's starts shipping the
units, then the price goes to $699.00 plus shipping. So get your name on my
pre-order list to reserve your Victor Stream Trek for $570.00 and free
shipping now and no money down.

I am a authorized HumanWare dealer for the past 17 years and am very excited
about the new combination device from HumanWare of the Victor Reader Stream
Second Generation unit and the Trekker Breeze talking GPS device, now in one
small package and retails for $699.00, but Humanware is offering $100.00 off
this device for $599.00 plus cost of shipping.

AIS is offering the new Victor Stream Trek for $570.00 and free UPS ground
shipping and no sales tax, a savings of over $160.00 off retail price!

You also receive my extras like;

Free technical support, free training, on request free Braille material and
audio mini tutorials.

          So call or email me now and place your pre-order for the new and
exciting Victor stream Trek before HumanWare starts shipping the new
Victor Stream Trek!!

I right now, do not need your credit card or payment choice, just your
billing/shipping address, and phone and email contact information and you
will go on my pre-order list and when I receive my supply of new Victor
Stream Trek units, I will contact you for your payment information.

My complete contact information is at the bottom of this email.

Regards,

Roger A. Behm, President

ADAPTIVE INFORMATION SYSTEMS Inc.
We make technology accessible
to the vision impaired and reading disabled

Roger A.  Behm
1611 Clover Lane
Janesville WI 53545-1388

voice: 608-758-0933
Fax: 608-758-7898
cell: 608-346-7059
email: aistech at ameritech.net
web pages:

www.adaptiveinformation.org <http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/>
www.cheeseheadhosting.us

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.
We Make Technology Accessible to the vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm, President
1611 Clover Lane
Janesville WI 53545-1388
Fax: 608-758-7898