[Electronics-Talk] insignia Model: NS-32DR310NA17 Tv

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Dec 1 09:12:21 UTC 2017

Hi,
I know nothing about this tv, but here's some info:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-32-class-31-5-diag--led-720p-smart-roku-tv/4822001.p?skuId=4822001
Thanks,
Lauren
Blessings in Jesus’ name! Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.
   --John 13:35, NLT. My online evangelism blog can be found at www . ask in Jesus’ name . org (remove spaces)
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."