[Electronics-Talk] iPhone SE

David Waybright link at pt-solutions.org
Fri Dec 1 12:11:27 UTC 2017

FYI, the current iPhone SE is the same exact size as the iPhone 5 and 5S, it will fit ALL cases of a 5 or 5S but has a fingerprint reader so depending on the case the reader might or might not work.  Technically speaking though, the guts are iPhone 6S so same CPU, Camera, and horsepower as a 6S but in a cheaper smaller form factor.  Anyone who has a financial problem but wants a iPhone I always push to look at the iPhone SE.  Talk to your carrier, they might have a great deal on it, if not there are other ways.... for example if you have AT&T or one of it's MVNO's you can go to Best Buy and buy the AT&T Prepaid Service LOCKED iPhone SE which is cheaper then must other versions of the SE and can use it on AT&T and other AT&T MVNO's.  I know for sure I've used 2 of the AT&T Prepaid iPhone SE's on Cricket with no problems!

Thanks,

David Eugene Waybright
CompTIA A+, NET+, & Security+ Technician

Network Technician
CyberCore Technologies

Message: 14