[Electronics-Talk] iPhone SE

David Waybright link at pt-solutions.org
Fri Dec 1 18:22:37 UTC 2017

FYI really technical....

Walmart has the AT&T prepaid phone for $149 this is the best option for any AT&T mvno’s such as cricket! Verizon prepaid iPhone se’s can be used for Verizon and their mvnos. As far as I know all  currently selling iPhones se are gsm and cdma but locked unless you buy a unlocked model. Bare in mind first straight talk is a tracfone company and all tracfone brands are locked by not only a carrier lock but also a mvno lock! There is currently NO known unlock methods for tracfone iPhone SE’s. This includes all legit unlock sites online will not touch tracfone locked iPhones.  Other then this comment I will not discuss unlock sites on this forum!  Also all tricks online about not plugging in the sim that comes with the phone and placing yours in first will no longer keep the phone unlocked this stopped working like 3 to 6 months ago! I’ve tried 3 different mvno locked phones and they don’t unlock! All tracfone brand iPhones work with all tracfone sub brands like a straight talk iPhone will work on trafone!  All tracfone brands websites link to the same tracfone unlock policy website and states must use 12 months on network before official tracfone unlock can be requested! Tracfone and sub brand are a interesting beast!

Thanks,

David Eugene Waybright
CompTIA A+, NET+ & Security+ Technician

Network Technician