[Electronics-Talk] Robotic vacuum Cleaners

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Sun Dec 3 03:28:27 UTC 2017

I believe the Roomba 980 is designed for larger homes. The app works very
well. Mine got stuck under a chair so she is scratched, but she works
great. My house is 2,000 square feet, and she goes from one end of the
house to the other without problems. She runs a little over two hours, but
has to charge until she can finish cleaning the house. I wish the battery
could last a little longer. I tried using Roomba in the basement, but she
got stuck a lot since the rug was so old. Hope this helps.