[Electronics-Talk] Robotic vacuum Cleaners

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 3 04:34:46 UTC 2017

Andy, you are right that it does not climb stairs, and for that matter, she
does not fall down them.  I'm picturing you living in a Light House.  Even
if you use a traditional vacuum, you have to pick it up and move it to the
next room.  However, with that said, I'm not sure how Roomba would hold up
to having to be moved from room to room.  Maybe you could build her a little
garage where her charging stations is kept and where she goes to "sleep" and
get re-energized.  This would allow you to pick up everything and carry it
to the next room and plug it in.

Annette