[Electronics-Talk] selecting an ipad

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 3 05:21:58 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I’m thinking of trying this tablet, probably with a keyboard.
What is your experience with ipads, if any?
There are a handful of ipad models; there is the mini one and at least two others that I know of.

How did you pick  which ipad you wanted? I am thinking the Pro version might be the  best. Is there any difference in accessibility in the models? I have low vision so I might use the large print and voice over.
I would use it for entertainment such as streaming music and movies, some email and some internet searching. I might also use it for reading and use the Learning ally Ap and overdrive ap. For music,  I’d use itunes. Does this come already installed on it? Once I buy and download music,  will I be able to listen to it  without being online? I was hoping the same would be true of books. Once I downloaded books, will I be able to read offline? I ask because I do not always have a wifi connection available and I’d like to use the tablet on the go such as a car where I definitely would not have wifi access.

And does it have siri?

Thanks.

Ashley