[Electronics-Talk] iPhone SE / was Re: Introduction

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 3 06:52:22 UTC 2017

I got my se for $130 for straight talk from walmart. For this same phone, we
were told that for the prepaid on verizon it would be $199. Ron, did you get
yours under straight talk or verizon? Do you know if these phones are really
unlocked? If they're not unlocked, do you know what it would take to get it
unlocked? Anyway, this phone is truly and inexpensive way to learn the
I-PHONE.