[Electronics-Talk] iPhone SE

David Waybright link at pt-solutions.org
Sun Dec 3 17:34:32 UTC 2017

FYI any iPhone se you’re buying for $200 or less is a locked iPhone se. Unless you go to Apple store and buy a unlocked se for $349 or more you won’t have a unlocked iPhone. As for unlocking the iPhone you have to go to the original carrier it was with and follow their unlock policy which normally requires you to have the phone on a line of service on that carrier for a certain period of time basically for them to recoup the price of the phone. Once you fulfill their policy it’s just a free phone call or a website form fill out away from a unlock with that carrier. Now if you haven’t fulfilled the carriers policy there is only one other way to unlock iPhones by going to unlock websites on the internet but I highly suggest not doing this, it’s not for the uninformed. There would be several risks involved with such an endeavor. And before anyone tries, don’t attempt to get a tracfone brand iPhone unlocked except thru their valid unlock process. There is currently no way at all to unlock tracfone, straight talk, simple mobile, Walmart plan, and other tracfone brands! Any web site out there that says they can is lieing and trying to scam you!  I have done tons and tons of research into unlocked iPhones and the most legit ways to do it.

Thanks,

David Eugene Waybright
CompTIA A+, NET+ & Security+ Technician

Network Technician