[Electronics-Talk] apple music and other music

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 03:07:15 UTC 2017

To add to this discussion, I use "spotify" with my iphone as well have tried it on my pc. It works amazingly on the iphone which is what I have the most experience with. It costs $10 a month though there is a free trial. If you have room mates or family members who live at the same address there is also a family plan for multiple users for $15 a month. Basically it has a radio option or you can get reccommendations or just put in songs or albulms you want to listen to or download. Accessiblity is great with voice over.