[Electronics-Talk] apple music and other music

cheez cheez at cox.net
Mon Dec 4 04:10:52 UTC 2017

I haven't heard any ads with the free iHeart app.
Yes, they have a large variety of music.

The only ad I've seem is one asking if I want to upgrade to the paid
version.  I just tap Not Now or Cancel and it goes away.

Another app you may want to check out is Sero.  I think it's still called
iBlink.
I think it's put out by the ACB.  They have music stations and it is free.
Do a search for iBlink in the App Store.

Vince