[Electronics-Talk] Robotic vacuums

Jim Shaffer jjs78660 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 16:42:44 UTC 2017

You might also take a look at the Neatos.  Our XV21 does a nice job
picking up pet hair.  It does our whole downstairs which is tile and
wood laminate.  It doesn't use an app or anything like that though, and
is not accessible.  The newer Neatos do use an app, although I don't
know the details.  There are a lot of reviews out there.