[Electronics-Talk] Robotic vacuum Cleaners

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Wed Dec 6 22:41:40 UTC 2017

Roomba does fine with chairs. She's a robot so she's not going to remember
if you move them around on a daily basis. However, it's been my experience
that the chairs are under the table before she gets to the kitchen. Since
she is a robot, she will attempt to get under something where she may not
fit. She is too tall to get under my kitchen cabinets, but maybe that's
just my home. Sometimes I might grab a broom and sweep the dirt from under
the cabinets so she can get it.

Central vacuum would be nice too, but a lot more expensive.