[Electronics-Talk] Amazon on Apple TV

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 15 16:44:59 UTC 2017

Well, I hav a third gen Apple TV and Amazon Prime video is accessible on it also.  I’m very disappointed however because the movies are not presented in 5.1 channel sound on the regular sound tracks like they are on iTunes or Netflix.

Amazon is aware of this but I know of no effort to correct it.

Sent from the only computer with built-in screen reader access for the blind:

Sincerely,

The constantly barefooted Ray