[Electronics-Talk] FW: Smartphone for visually impaired

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Fri Dec 15 20:21:53 UTC 2017

I just want to set the record straight here. There was an earlier
statement made saying that you could not use a phone with a slide-out
keyboard to dial phone numbers. That is incorrect. I actually have such a
phone and dial using the keyboard all of the time. I just want to make
sure this is clear so that people don't eliminate getting such a phone
with the wrong information. I believe these would be good alternatives for
some blind people.