[Electronics-Talk] Apple TV

Merv Keck blind5sparrow at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 02:55:56 UTC 2017

The Apple TV 4 and beyond has TVOS. So more channels are added each day.
Many are not accessible but many are. So for example you might have sixty
channels on your smart TV today. a month later you might still have sixty
channels on your smart TV. For me that would be fine because I don't watch
that much TV. Laughs! But the Apple TV has Apple Music and I like my sound
bar. It has a couple of good little sub woofers on it. And I also have
YouTube and Pureflix which is like a family friendly version of Netflix. And
now it has amazon Prime which is free because I pay for amazon Prime. So I
guess it isn't really free. Your smart TV may also have Amazon and YouTube.
But there are about 1000 other channels I can look at to see if some of them
are fun and also accessible. They probably are not but I never know. Smile!
We can always dream. Laughs!
Hope that helps.
Merv