[Electronics-Talk] iPhone 5S and IOS 11

Miles Matte milesmatte at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 01:27:55 UTC 2017

I upgraded a 5 as well as a 6. Within three days both had their batteries consumed. Six needed to be charged three times from morning to late afternoon. When I spoke with Apple, they said the tended to happen with the older phones. It’s set up better for I believe 7 and newer iPhones.
This was my experience, I don’t know if this is common place or not. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone