[Electronics-Talk] FW: Smartphone for visually impaired

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 06:27:07 UTC 2017

Blackberry phones run Android and can run Talk Back, so for the most
part, they'll be as accessible as any other Android phone. I don't
actually have one myself, but I see them talked about on blindness
lists, so maybe someone who has some experience with one can chime in.

--
Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail