[Electronics-Talk] Smart Phone for the Blind [Signal Strength]

cheez cheez at cox.net
Sat Dec 23 17:10:56 UTC 2017

Educate me on this.  Why are people so concerned with signal strength?
I mean, if you are able to place/receive calls, access the Internet, etc.,
then why is it so important?
I vary seldom check the signal strength.  Usually when I do, it's just to
see if my iPhone is using wi-fi or Verizon when something isn't right.
And don't take this the wrong way, but, the only people I know whom are
concerned with signal strength are blind.

Vince