[Electronics-Talk] sandwich makers

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 24 06:51:32 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Are these electronics accessible?
If you have a sandwich maker, please tell me your experience. Was it easy to use? Much memorization needed? Will it sense when your food is done or do you need to time it?

I was reading up on the variety of things you can make in a sandwich maker; from breakfast food like omlets to egg sandwiches to the hot sandwiches for lunch such as grilled cheese, these little devices can do a lot.

If they are accessible, what is your experience? I do have some vision, so if you need to see a light to tell if its on or preheated, I can do that; but reading a small display may be problematic.

And what are some favorites you cook in them? II f this gets too off topic and more about cooking, please write me off list.

Ashley