[Electronics-Talk] sandwich maker question

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 24 07:15:32 UTC 2017

Hi all,

You can do a lot with a sandwich maker.

I read this online and include one of the links.

https://www.leaf.tv/articles/things-you-can-cook-in-a-sandwich-maker/

Use your favorite sandwich recipe in a sandwich maker to create a warm sandwich or melt. Use the sandwich maker to make a basic grilled cheese sandwich; add ham, chicken or other ingredients for variety. A sandwich maker is an easy way of making classic deli sandwiches like a patty melt or Reuben.

Nine Ways To Use Your Sandwich Maker

https://betweencarpools.com/cooking-hotel-room-9-ways-use-sandwich-maker/

Now, my question.

Do you have to plug in or does it run on battery?

Also, I read about the hamiliton beach one. is that accessible?

I wrote my last message asking also about general access.

Ashley