[Electronics-Talk] hosting service for web site question

Chris G skywalker at echobase.win
Thu Dec 28 16:13:42 UTC 2017

Dreamhost www.dreamhost.com
namecheap www.namecheap.com
a2hosting www.a2hosting.com

All of those work well with screen readers.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
    Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323  (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower