[Electronics-Talk] Accessibility of Live Television Services

Brad Hodges Brad.hodges at outlook.com
Sat Dec 30 00:48:22 UTC 2017

Greetings:

I subscribe to Sling TV and use the app on both a ROKU device and Fire
TV. Works reasonably well on both. Note the iPhone app is a disaster.

Depending on your location, Youtube TV might be attractive, because you
can get local channels in 84 cities. Others may have comments on
accessibility of the app on the various platforms.

Good Luck,

Brad