[Electronics-Talk] o t need hellp with upworks.com category section

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Feb 1 03:41:42 UTC 2017

Hi,
This is somewhat O T but can someone help me with upworks? They used to be
eLance.com and they were okay then. But now, when you post a job, you have
to select a main category and subcategories. I don't know how to get JAWS to
do that. Please help!
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name. "But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each
morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my
refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress."
   --Psalm 59:16, NLT
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."