[Electronics-Talk] accessible VPN software

Lisa P. Geibel lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 09:35:03 UTC 2017

Hi,
Sorry if this is off topic, but I'm hoping someone will know of an
accessible VPN service. We used to use one called HMA and it worked fine
till we tried to connect to a Canadian site to get ready for Big Brother
Canada next month, but the site is not letting us in as it seems to see
that we're not in Canada. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The
site if anyone wants to play with it is

http://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.com/live

We tried downloading the latest version of the HMA software and that was
a nightmare. We're using Windows 10 and have either the latest version
of JAWS or the latest version of NVDA to use with it. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--
Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429
Philmore box shared with hubby:
773-572-7897
Big Brother update line is option 1 of our box and the breaking TV News
updates line is option 9 of our box. You can hear our wedding with option 2.
God bless everyone!!!