[Electronics-Talk] what vizio was doing behind the tv screen

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 00:06:23 UTC 2017

And this is proof that the great wonderful world of technology has
gone waaaay to faw! Afterwhile, before too long they gon have cameras
installed on our steos and TV's where they can view us in our homes in
the buff! Heck, that's what many of the survey companies have gone to,
having you to install an app to track website visits and purchases,
and that is why I refuse them! I outta be able to divulge only what I
wish anybody to know! Whatever happened to my right to privacy? and my
pursuit of liberty?