[Electronics-Talk] Some Questions About Facebook

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 21:42:30 UTC 2017

Hey Yall,

I recently came across a page where I could either Like or Follow it.
What is the difference between the 2 options? It is a business so I
know that if you Follow a page you get all their public posts so seems
to me, in this instance,  this is the same as liking the page? Am I
wrong? Oh, and the other question is when you like a public page such
as a radio station or business why don't the posts show up in the
newsfeed everyday? It's like I only see certain posts even a select
group of Friends posts, and no posts containing videos. I am using the
Mobile site but I do not see why this makes a difference. Someone
please turn the light on?

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com