[Electronics-Talk] time warner/ Spectrum

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:12:30 UTC 2017

Ear list,

Does anyone here use Time Warner/ Spectrum tv service? My family is
switching to them soon and wondering what others have experienced in terms
of accessibility. I know there is Narrator, but not sure how that works. We
are switching from Frontier which has been horrible in terms of service.
Thanks fo any help.

Drew Hunthausen

The No Excuses Blind Guy

1st Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker & Triathlete

International Best Selling Author

 <http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com%20%20%0d> Error! Hyperlink reference not
valid.

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!

http://DrewsInspirations.com <http://drewsinspirations.com/>

To book Drew for your event go to

http://bookdrew.com <http://bookdrew.com/>

(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!

---