[Electronics-Talk] time warner/ Spectrum

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 19:23:38 UTC 2017

Just to let you know, this number is no longer working. Will provide the new
one if I can find it.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
1st Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker & Triathlete
International Best Selling Author

Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!