[Electronics-Talk] All About Braille Displays

evelyn weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Mon Feb 27 21:11:10 UTC 2017

Hi, Danielle,

Perhaps some dealers still have stock or there some on the
secondary market.  I still use the Apex.  I need to learn my
Touch.  You can still do a lot with it, and in many instances,
you can get on the Web and do email.  However, the operating
system is old and cannot be much further developped any more.  I
strongly prefer notetakers to plain braille displays.  If you do
choose to buy an Apex, don't pay much more than $1500 for it.

Evelyn