[Electronics-Talk] All About Braille Displays

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 03:08:39 UTC 2017

Thanks Gail for confirming the connection. Evelyn, thanks for the
price point. If the Touch has an alternate way of typing, I may
consider taking out a loan to fund it providing it still has all the
great features I wanted in the Apex. I just object to typing on a
piece of glass! Like how will I know if my fingers are positioned on
the right places for the keys? But if not, I know Hims is doing well
with the BrailleSense products. I'll have to see how it stacks up to
the BrailleNote family.